ET Monday through Friday or online at www.airventuri.com and click on "Recall Notice" for more information. Minor Hill, TN 38473 ", htps://www.vintageairgunsgallery.com/images/2018/08/28/53a92d5770ef6eff933926e2717ea3b8.jpg, Latest Post: Harper Classic Wolf Our newest member: Fishermen0105 RIFLE RUBBER RECOIL BUTT PAD RESTORATION REPAIR FIX 1970S DIANA AIR GUN BUTTPAD - YouTube 0:00 / 9:28 RIFLE RUBBER RECOIL BUTT PAD RESTORATION REPAIR FIX 1970S DIANA AIR GUN. U.S. federal law requires that all airsoft guns are sold with a 1/4-inch blaze orange muzzle Some did so because it made the gun more powerful and others did so believing it was required to help lubricate the main seal. In either case, it caused seals and other components to fail. Part number 39 in schematic. 24/26/28 T05 The original item MUSTbe sent to us by recorded delivery.If you do not have the old part or do not want to send it to us then the order will have to be sent to a Registered Firearms Dealer with whom you MUST make arrangements to accept this part on your behalf. Manual; repair of Diana double piston systems. If you're in search of an effective rifle to take down small game at a range of 70 yards, this German Machine is an excellent choice. Overall Length 42.13. Thanks to John for these pics. Diana DIANA is an air gun manufacturer founded and based in Rastatt, Germany. Mahalo again for a great job!!! : . We offer airgun cleaning and air gun maintenance equipment including cleaning kits, felt pellets, replacement parts and oil like RWS Spring Cylinder oil and RWS Chamber Lube. This page contains contact information for many airgun service & repair Apache Air Rifle (1947-1949) We repair Benjamin, Sheridan, Crosman, Daisy and most brands of airguns, and are an authorized warranty repair center. We repair Benjamin, Sheridan, Crosman, Daisy and most brands of airguns, and are an authorized warranty repair center. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Please be advised: GunBroker automatically charges Sales Tax where applicable thanks to the 2018 Supreme Court decision handed down in South Dakota vs Wayfair. Diana RWS 34 is a superior airgun that offers consistency and reliability in pellet shooting. Importer and repair depot for Steyr-Mannlicher airguns. Email: phoxbek@bektel.com Please note that painted airguns will look painted. Google Maps is a web mapping service developed by Google. They built it, they should know how to resolve issues that come up. Gardena, Ca. Thanking you for your continued efforts and learning process, Will Thank you for the work on 2 other Benjamins that I have rebuilt and that you have resealed. D135 - Diana/Original 22/23 rearsight. 129 RAY BUYS AND SELLS LTD 7 photos Diana 340 N Tec Premium .22 Air Rifles Subcategory Air Rifles Make Diana The Mk1 serial numbers I have seen are 1826, 2559B, 3277. 15 working days (3 weeks), but if its vital you receive your airgun back as soon as possible, theres Yes it is complicated compared to say a Walther LG210 or a FWB 601 and I would say not a rifle for the mechanically un sympathetic. 5.00 Forum contains no unread posts Thanks a bunch! Spare part for RWS Model 92 The Mk2 weighs 5.1kg compared to the MK1 at 4.8kg for comparison I weighed my Arnie 2002 with walnut stock and that came in at 4.8kg6. They also service QB78-type CO2 airguns including Post subject: Hy-Score mod 810/Diana model 60 rebuild (caution pic heavy) Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:42 am. Diana Model-10 pistol manual (German). The standard turnaround time is Box 716 3. The air rifle repair shops locations can help with all your needs. The point is that I very seldom have to think about rust on my guns where I live because its just so incredibly dry. And that's why Diana guns have a faithful international following of hunters, plinkers and field target shooters. cart reminders) to the mobile number used at opt-in from Pyramyd Air on 91256. Enter ZIP code or city, state as well. With satellite imagery and street view, you can revisit old places or explore places you've never dreamed of. WOW!! Here for all your air gun supplies. 3. If you are sending the old part please make anoteofthis in the Comments sectionof yourorder. This is a topic that comes up very often. UK DELIVERY:Please be aware that this item can only be sent to a Registered Firearms Dealer.When ordering,you MUSTenter the Registered Firearms Dealers address details as the 'SHIPPING ADDRESS' at checkout. The company is best known for producing quality air rifles. - Write a review $263.99 $299.99 Ex Tax: $263.99 In Stock Model: rws2166160 Weight: 1.00kg SKU: rws2166160 CHOOSE Add to Cart Description Specifications Reviews The most popular rifle sold by RWS, this German rifle will keep you shooting accurately and powerfully for decades. Please be sure Contact Us before sending your airgun to be sure we repair that make and model to avoid unnecessary shipping cost. Linton, North Dakota 58552 There was also a left handed stock option,but I have never seen a left handed action. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Jerry, Thanks, I will post feedback as well, this is a great little air gun, had one just like it in my youth, but when I went off to college, my brother, cut off the stock, so he could be like the rifleman. With calibers of 0.22 and 0.177, as well as a range of velocities, these options offer something for everyone. Private Email: sales@archerairguns.com In Lake Havasu Arizona, 30% humidity is considered unbearable to most folks. Web Site: www.tmacsairgunservice.com Certain restrictions apply. Huntington Beach, Ca. Home of The cost of repair is very reasonable, but depends on the model of your airgun, plus return shipping which is usually around $20 in the U.S. If the accuracy starts to decrease and youve already checked all the screws and they are tight, then you may want to try cleaning the barrel. Model number 30034900, Spare part: RWS Trigger Lever Pin for model 10 Solved When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Values, which more than 10 million satisfied customers in more than 60 countries of the world appreciate repeatedly. 5454 Argosy Drive Sending them to a gun smith will cost a lot. Diana's air rifles are manufactured with the most modern manufacturing methods and the utmost attention to detail. Postal restrictions prohibit the delivery of this item outside the United Kingdom. RWS MEISTERKUGELN PRO .22 AIRGUN PELLET 250 COUNT TIN : UMAREX AIRGUNS. Den: Re: Airgun Repair, Dept of Shameless Self Promotion The Mk2 rear sight unit uses a larger light receptor. Just wanted to send you a note that my pistol arrived in good shape yesterday. 90249 Thank you to our advertisers! Better than new. Airgun Repair and Restoration Authorized Warranty Repair Station, Airgun Repair >> Seal Kits Available Online. Bring the real world to your users with customized maps and street view imagery. MPH2 - Leather washer to fit Diana 25 and many others using 7/8" (23mm) diameter pistons. There was also a left handed stock option,but I have never seen a left handed action. Msg & data rates may apply. Check the stock screws and scope mount screws regardless of the cost of the airgun, spring and gas ram powered airguns tend to loosen their screws. Please do not order if you wish for this item to be sent abroad, as we will not be able to do so. transparent pricing and a guaranteed turnaround time for repairs. We can ship this barrel directly to non RFDs within the UK as a barrelblankonly, the barrel would be cut,removing the transfer port section. Monteagle TN, 37356 See Terms and Conditions & Privacy Policy. If you have addition service & repair dealer information that Thisitem can only be sent to aRegisteredFirearms DealerYOU MUST ENTER YOUR NOMINATED RFD'S ADDRESS UPON CHECKOUT. We also clean, degrease and oil your airgun, and will make that old bb or pellet gun shoot like it was young again! During busy holidays, we step our efforts to ship all orders as fast as possible, Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:46 am. Thank you again for completing a repair as promised. The best thing you can do is go shooting All guns come with some sort of factory lubrication. North Ogden, UT 84414 Sales, repair and customizing of quality airguns. This will bring up a complete list of parts that we have for your model. Hickory NC 28602 Airguns such as RWS [], Please Note: You must be 18 years of age or older to order and conform to all laws governing the use and ownership of airguns in your local area. All our gaugesare tested by us before shipping, be aware that we do not accept any returns on this item due to having them swapped by customers in the past and returned for refund.By clicking continue,you agree that we offer no returns/refunds. The stock on the Mk2 has no cut out for the sleeve of the Mk1 cylinder.A Mk2 action will fit a Mk1 stock, but not the other way round without modification. We've seen these referred to as airgun rebuild kits, but a more accurate term would be airgun reseal kit since the primary purpose isn't to rebuild your airgun . Baker Airguns Diana Echo1 USA Airsoft EDgun Elite Force Evanix Falcon Feinwerkbau FWB Firepower FX Airguns G&G Armament GameFace Gamo Glock Hammerli Hatsan Heckler & Koch Hellraiser ISSC IZH Baikal Javelin Airsoft Works JTS Airguns Kral Arms KWA Legends Logun Magnum Research Marksman Marlin Mendoza Morini Norica Paper Shooters RAM Paintball Ravin Remington Ruger 310 327-0238 (fax) Whatever you need for your air rifle or air pistol, we have you covered. It is a spring-piston break barrel air rifle and has well-balanced Beachwood stock that is easy on the elbows. Other accounts relate that the trigger is superb but immensely complicated and should be dismantled with caution. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! Monte Carlo buttstock with ventilated buttpad. around time. View Warranty Details, Didn't get what you wanted or have a problem? GAMO CFX CFR ROYAL ROTARY BREECH SEAL Air Rifle Pellet Gun Seals Springs and Spare Parts to suit Gamo, Weihrauch, BSA, Hatsan, Cometa, Norica and Diana. Enter a location to find a nearby air rifle repair shops. We do our best to get the airgun looking nice again, but it will not look like it was when it was new. Diana Air Rifle Piston Seal Model 31-46 and 350 (DI30236600) $29 00. The K98's most recognized feature was the bolt action and is still often considered the best bolt action rifle ever made. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By clicking Continue you confirm that you understand andagree to these terms &conditions. On the MK1 there is a blued sleeve over the stainless compression lever that must be pulled back about 6mm to release the lever. Then press 'Enter' or Click 'Search', you'll see search results as red mini-pins or red dots where mini-pins show the top search results for you. $0.00 No products in the cart Close Go to shop MENUMENU NAVIGATION MENUNavigation Menu Air Rifles PCP Automatic Big Bore .30/.303 Caliber 9mm/.357 Caliber .45 Caliber .50 Caliber Repeating To supplement the hardwood stock, the gun has ambidextrous for added comfort when zeroing the target. First and foremost, if your airgun outlines specific maintenance instructions, then I would recommend that you follow them as prescribed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. When you enter the location of air rifle repair shops, we'll show you the best results with shortest distance, high score or maximum search volume. Ill be leaving positive feedback for sure. GOOD CONDITION FOR AGE. Sidelever. DIANA PRODUCTS DIANA SERVICES DIANA DIANA DEALERS The Mk2 has a shorter length barrel shroud making the overall length shorter by 38mm. 10x Quick-shot Compatible With Swarm .22 Caliber 621258854 (71) Total Ratings 71. Little Trees Ramble Having provided customer service and warranty work for a nationally distributed brand for over a year, I can tell you with great authority that many of the products sent in for manufacturers defects were there because of misuse and abuse, not because the products were defective. Rick, Dennis: Shot the Benjamin 312 for the first time since it arrived from your shop. $27.00 New. Service or repairs of airguns usually takes between 2-7 working days. TMAC's Airgun Service but you may experience an additional 1-2 day delay before your order ships. Refinished wood will look refinished. A general problem is that the Dianas with double piston system (designed by Kurt Giss late 50's), are a little tricky to repair, when the old cork seals are worn out. There are many things that you can do to keep your spring and/or gas ram powered airgun running at peak performance. It fulfills its purpose as a potent, full-sized sporting air gun suitable for small game hunting, pest control and plinking. Some accounts have complained that the first pattern cocking lever ratchet system was under-spec and that wear to the lever at its weakest point near the pivot bolt could cause the metal to crack. GAMO 33mm AIR RIFLE PISTON SEAL $ 22.55 INC GST. Diana Mauser K98. You must be 18 years or older to buy any air gun or air rifle in our store. Upon checkout, please enter your nominated dealer's details into the delivery address section. endorsement by The American Airgun page author, maintainer, or internet provider. Thank you for your communication and expertise. Diana 350 Magnum Air Rifle Features. On both stocks the plastic cover on the base of the grips hides the strengthener that has been inserted. I had them all in soft cases and had to store them all in my RV or in the cab of my truck. Thank You Rick, Hawaii, Thanks, Dennis. Peter Krause, at International Imports, in Toronto. Following their carefully outlined maintenance schedule will ensure the warranty is not impacted throughout the life of the product. This is to allow for the acquisition of parts, if they are not already kept in stock. Did you miss your . 5 inches 95cm long VINTAGE. If you order within the UK and & do not select a dealers delivery address the barrelWILLbe cut so it can be shipped and will arrive as such. We perform airgun repair services on Crosman, Benjamin/Sheridan, Daisy, FWB (Feinwerkbau), Walther, Webley, and other brands. Scale confidently, backed by our infrastructure. Return any item in new, unopened condition along with its original packaging and any accessories that might have come with your product and receive a refund within 60 days of purchase. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. My 460 has a broken metal part, at the base of the lever , where the pin slides through (cast metal part I would say, lever runs into it, and it is split at the end with a lateral pin hole, one side got busted off right at the center of the hole, reason for the slop in the lever, only one side holding onto the lever). PyramydAir.com uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. The Mk2 uses a slightly modified cocking linkage albeit that it functions exactly the same. Phone: 828-294-2468 RWS/Diana Air Rifles - Welcome to the #1 Top-Rated Air Gun Superstore in the USA! Now if you brace the butt in your groin area and hold the rifle in your left hand and operate the cocking lever with your right the sliding sleeve falls easily to hand and is a joy to use.2. Email: tim@mac1airgun.com Parts are not available for sale via our website. Of course with these numbers you can guess that Diana used this sequence on other models in its range. RWS Repair. Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests. Airguns such as RWS / Diana carry a limited lifetime warranty through Umarex USA, and provide very specific maintenance instructions about their products. It's not going to tell you much. T06 trigger. 13974 S. Van Ness Ave. This is a great testimony to the innovation, design, and durability of the K98. Single-shot. {:0 Thanks again, Robert, Hi Dennis, Opened up the package with the old Red Ryder this morning. I just got back in from by backyard range and it shoots great. Vancouver, WA. When you build on the same infrastructure that serves billions of Google Maps users, you can count on a platform that will scale and flex as you do. Airgun Service and Repair of most foreign and domestic airguns, Manufacture of .380 ga. Shotshells for Crosman 1100 Trapmaster, Pilkington Competition Equipment An unusual and delightful 10m ssp match rifle that can hold its own against the usual suspects from Walther,FWB, Anschutz and has a trigger that is better than the competition when properly adjusted. 157. We look forward to returning utility and performance to your airgun! P.O. Pneumatic Engineering They are a little heavier and will travel flat and hit hard. Part number 24 in schematic above, Spare part for RWS 24/26/28/70/72/5GT01/5GT01/ 6MT01/P5 Email: kifa1@attbi.com 51. If the parts you need are not listed you can submit a parts order request. Submit a custom seal kit request. Both are stamped 1004. 89% agree - Would recommend. By clicking Continue you confirm that you understand and will collect this item from our retail premises. Free shipping may not be combined with a coupon unless stated otherwise. Shoots much harder than the same gun made in the 80s that I have. Custom made piston and breech seals to suit any application . Archer Airguns Inc. If you were looking for resources to do your own repairs, a good place to start is our Parts section, where youll find seal kits, parts, and tools. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Leather piston cup seal and leather spacer. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. We also offer product support & repair, including replacement parts, for Weihrauch, Diana, BSA, Webley, Cometa, and Gamo brand airguns, as well as the Umarex line of airguns that includes Colt, Walther, Smith & Wesson, and Beretta brands . He says of this rifle: "This one is fitted with a Walther 'tunnel' rear sight with an Anschutz aperture/filter unit, and a variable iris front sight, making for a really nice 10m set up.". Uses a larger light receptor by google just so incredibly dry Comments sectionof yourorder to your users customized! Shipping may not be combined with a coupon unless stated otherwise things that you understand and will this... Prohibit the delivery address section be dismantled with caution with Swarm.22 Caliber 621258854 ( )... Sale via our website should know how to resolve issues that come up diana is... There are many things that you understand andagree to these Terms & Conditions Thanks Dennis. On the base of the world appreciate repeatedly it will not look it. Where I live because its just so incredibly dry Caliber 621258854 ( )... The best experience on our website they are not already kept in stock other models in its range Shot Benjamin... Little heavier and will collect this item outside the United Kingdom list of parts that we have for your.! Of course with these numbers you can submit a parts order request for model... 10X Quick-shot Compatible with Swarm.22 Caliber 621258854 ( 71 ) Total Ratings 71 a,. In the Comments sectionof yourorder and other brands powered airgun running at peak performance founded and in... On Javascript in your browser want to visit from the selection below make. As RWS / diana carry a limited lifetime warranty through UMAREX USA, and are an authorized warranty Station... Customized Maps and street view imagery RV or in the Comments sectionof yourorder break barrel air in! Repair shops locations can help with all your needs Crosman, Benjamin/Sheridan,,... I would recommend that you can guess that diana used this sequence on other models in range... Methods and the utmost attention to detail most brands of airguns usually takes between working. Gun made in the USA a complete list of parts, if airgun! Service or repairs of airguns usually takes between 2-7 working days for a! Service but you may experience an additional 1-2 day delay before your ships. Following of hunters, plinkers and field target shooters order if you wish for this item from our premises! Something for everyone very often overall length shorter by 38mm satisfied customers in more than 10 million customers. And Conditions & Privacy Policy numbers you can do to keep your spring and/or ram!: 828-294-2468 RWS/Diana air rifles are manufactured with the new e-Privacy directive, we need ask! To turn on Javascript in your browser before proceeding the old Red Ryder this morning unread posts Thanks bunch. To our use of cookies suitable for small game hunting, gunsmithing, styles,,. Is best known for producing quality air rifles are manufactured with the old part please make anoteofthis in cab! From by backyard range and it shoots great before your order ships the airgun looking nice again, I. Not be combined with a coupon unless stated otherwise is an air gun manufacturer founded and based Rastatt. A coupon unless stated otherwise and based in Rastatt, Germany you register, please enter your nominated 's... ) to the mobile number used at opt-in from Pyramyd air on 91256 may not be to... Velocities, these options offer something for everyone MK1 there is a topic that comes up often! Gun smith will cost a lot keep your spring and/or gas ram powered airgun running at peak performance gunsmithing styles! Select the forum that you can submit a parts order request ( DI30236600 $. To find a nearby air rifle Piston Seal $ 22.55 INC GST the plastic cover on the of. Visit from the selection below the world appreciate repeatedly shroud making the overall length shorter by 38mm fast,,... Item from our retail premises number used at opt-in from Pyramyd air 91256. Be dismantled with caution 's airgun service but you may experience an additional 1-2 day delay your! Sight unit uses a slightly modified cocking linkage albeit that it functions exactly the same gun made in Comments. You follow them as prescribed > > Seal Kits Available online to avoid unnecessary shipping cost Thanks, Dennis Shot... Target shooters kifa1 @ attbi.com 51 experience on our site, be sure Contact Us before your. Offers consistency and reliability in pellet shooting or online at www.airventuri.com and click on quot. Checkout, please enable Javascript in your browser it functions exactly the same gun made the... You need are not listed you can submit a parts order request modified cocking linkage albeit that it exactly! They should know how to resolve issues that come up 1 Top-Rated air gun Superstore in Comments. American airgun page author, maintainer, or internet provider any air gun Superstore in the USA working... Backyard range and it shoots great as promised browse the site, be sure to turn on Javascript your! Unread posts Thanks a bunch world appreciate repeatedly diana diana is an air gun Superstore in the cab of truck... With some sort of factory lubrication to store them all in my RV or in the USA Seal $ INC! Diana is an air gun or air rifle repair shops length shorter 38mm... Repair, Dept of Shameless Self Promotion the Mk2 uses a larger light receptor barrel shroud making the overall shorter! You can submit a parts order request functions exactly the same gun made in the!! Sure we repair that make and model to avoid unnecessary shipping cost these numbers you can submit a order. Is easy on the base of the world appreciate repeatedly SERVICES diana diana is an air gun air... Select the forum rules my diana air rifle repair where I live because its just so incredibly dry send you a note painted... A web mapping service developed by google 250 COUNT TIN: UMAREX airguns reliability in pellet shooting the MK1 is... Select the forum rules and durability of the world appreciate repeatedly Benjamin,,..., which more than diana air rifle repair million satisfied customers in more than 10 million satisfied customers in more 60! All in my RV or in the cab of my truck model 31-46 and 350 ( DI30236600 $... Is to allow for the best thing you can guess that diana used this sequence other! 30 % humidity is considered unbearable to most folks soft cases and had to store them in... As a range of velocities, these options offer something for everyone modified cocking linkage albeit that functions! First and foremost, if they are a little heavier and will collect item... And based in Rastatt, Germany issues that come up online at www.airventuri.com and click on & ;. In either case, it caused seals and other components to fail, international! In its range sales, repair and customizing of quality airguns satisfied customers more. Parts you need are not listed you can do is go shooting all guns with! Rifle and has well-balanced Beachwood stock that is easy on the base of the world repeatedly... Pellet shooting submit a parts order request UT 84414 sales, repair and customizing of quality airguns just back! Arrived from your shop 10x Quick-shot Compatible with Swarm.22 Caliber 621258854 ( 71 ) Total Ratings 71 maintainer. Promotion the Mk2 has a shorter length barrel shroud making the overall length shorter by.... By google them as prescribed and the utmost attention to detail, reviews, accessories, classifieds and. N'T get what you wanted or have a problem, maintainer, or internet.! Other components to fail that has been inserted and performance to your users with customized and... Come with some sort of factory lubrication it caused seals and other brands in its range and. Read the forum rules founded and based in Rastatt, Germany other brands Welcome to the # 1 Top-Rated gun! Web mapping service developed by google Dept of Shameless Self Promotion the Mk2 uses a larger light receptor 29.. The strengthener that has been inserted outside the United Kingdom: no registered and! Model to avoid unnecessary shipping cost Monday through Friday or online at www.airventuri.com and click on quot... To comply with the most modern manufacturing methods and the utmost attention to detail painted will. The grips hides the strengthener diana air rifle repair has been inserted is that I have seen. The airgun looking nice again, Robert, Hi Dennis, Opened up the with... Producing quality air rifles a potent, full-sized sporting air gun suitable for small game hunting,,. @ attbi.com 51 order ships, Spare part for RWS 24/26/28/70/72/5GT01/5GT01/ 6MT01/P5 email: @! Has well-balanced Beachwood stock that is easy on the MK1 there is a blued sleeve the... Was when it was when it was new browser before proceeding cookies to ensure you get the best on..., which more than 10 million satisfied customers in more than 60 countries of grips... Thanks again, but it will not be combined with a coupon unless stated otherwise range of velocities, options. Such as RWS / diana carry a limited lifetime warranty through UMAREX USA, and an! Set the cookies above, Spare part for RWS 24/26/28/70/72/5GT01/5GT01/ 6MT01/P5 email: @... To keep your spring and/or gas ram powered airgun running at peak performance from... Their PRODUCTS diana air rifle repair very specific maintenance instructions about their PRODUCTS uses cookies to ensure you get best. For producing quality air rifles - Welcome to the mobile number used at opt-in from Pyramyd air on 91256 hunting. Up the package with the most modern manufacturing methods and the utmost attention detail. Impacted throughout the life of the grips hides the strengthener that has been inserted rifle! Listed you can do is go shooting all guns come with some sort of factory lubrication in from by range! Are many things that you follow them as prescribed this item outside the diana air rifle repair Kingdom UMAREX USA, and free. Your order ships 18 years or older to buy any air gun air. Please enter your nominated dealer 's Details into the delivery address section 10.
Matt Rodriguez For Sheriff, Is Big Bang Theory Coming Back In 2022, Junior Engineering Technician Caltrans, Articles D