The boarding process was a mess. Baggage claim was a nightmare, 6 Schengen flights in the same belt. Here's an idea for Lufthansa: how about adding "Tips" to somewhere in the Entertainment system to improve your seat, viewing, and other experiences. ", "This flight is the best Ive been on! Estimated Processing Capacity: 3,540 bags/hour in summer; 3,276/hour in winter. Bummer. ", "Departure time was almost 2 hours late and the communication of the cabin crew regarding this issue was poor. You can provide the required information to the . If you need verification in writing with wage info, please fax or email your request (along with a signed authorization from the employee) to Payroll at 801-535-7682 or payroll@slcgov.com. ", "Bording far away, got my cabin luggage and everyone elses into the cellar because it didnt fit in the plane. Booked pre-paid online week prior for the Salt Lake offsite airport. Nice crew. Very attentive and everyone thanked me ( and other passengers as well for flying with Delta. If I can't trust your own agents, who can I trust, exactly? Also, had to take a bus to the aircraft which slowed the boarding. The bigger the plane the bigger the problem and delay. The free shuttle service from the airport was awaiting upon baggage exit and took 20min to get to the offsite rental building. ", "Croissants instead of pretzels was a nice change of snack", "Computer failure rendered the check in process a total mess. Sky priority bagging doesn't matter. ", "I still don't understand why airlines don't board from the back to the front. ", "accommodating and friendly staff food and drinks were good -I had a layover that was boarding before we had reached the terminal and the staff let me know and guided me about how to get to the other flight and let the other flight crew know so I wouldn't lose my flight. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. The Information desk is located across from the baggage claim area on the second level of the terminal . Lets go somewhere! . The last departure to Frankfurt am Main leaves Salt Lake City at 10:10 pm. ", "Superior comfort, class, and style. You may also track the status of your checked luggage using our online tracking form. Except that didn't turn out to be true. I remember when it was all complementary and standard on overnight flights. ", "At security London Heathrow, it took 30 minutes for them to check 1 bag of ours! Our seats were changed at the last minute without any indication to why. Hours due to engine issues and they had to get a new plane so the rerouted two flights had To be canceled And I was stuck overnight again in Dallas. Flying to Frankfurt am Main from Salt Lake City requires at least one layover, as there are no direct flights for this route. Quick boarding. ", "On time. Every effort is made to resolve a claim when property is proven to be damaged or lost during TSA's security screening process. bag fee rebate if your first or second paid checked bag(s) have been delayed for more than 12 hours after being reported to One woman who I finally talked to in Frankfurt spent an hour with me when i was utterly exhausted and there were No more flights or hotels left She was To be commended. The Salt Lake City International Airport is part of a department of Salt Lake City, and all employment verification requests need to go through the City. ", "Eight hours waiting for a connecting flight at Istanbul airport. KAYAKs flight Price Forecast tool uses historical data to determine whether the price for a flight to Salt Lake City is likely to change within 7 days, so travelers know whether to wait or book now. So, that was a bummer! YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. These folks Need to buy a second seat", "We were delayed one hour leaving Salt Lake due to mechanical failure. Delta Airlines Book Over Phone $20 Off Code, Call now for the best price on flights anywhere in the world. We arrived 5 hrs late and it put my whole trip in jeopardy. ", "The crew was very friendly and accommodating (a first for me) they really did an outstanding job to make sure we were comfortablethey seemed to be actually enjoying what they were doing :) The food tasted amazing and was plenty..this is also a first for me, I had never said that the food on a flight was good before. ", "I can't take the flight because i'm not Chilean and I don't have a reembolse or other flight , nothing . They took very good care of us. However, the flight attendant was very kind and asked passengers to lift seats for the main meal, which was very nice. Entertain system was great. I had to walk with small baby and a bunch of bags through all steps instead of using the stroller." . Good Service", "Not enough bathrooms on Economy class area due to aircraft design. Once in customer service line, we looked and saw that many of the other passengers on our flight also never received their luggage. Luggage Carts Take home lesson? ", "Unexpected surprise--even on a 1 hour flight at noon, they gave us a sandwich! I wasn't the only one feeling this way, I witness a couple people fighting on the phone like me. boarding passes had to be re-scanned, people had to be removed-assigned seats and no explanation was given", "LCY very efficient baggage drop, flight arrived ahead of schedule", "Flight was cancelled after boarding us and letting us sit on the plane on the rollway for 2 hours. I became so uncomfortable I became nauseous. I saw 4 movies and slept somewhat comfortably for once! I don't mind storing a bag under the seat but there's more stuff taking up legroom so it's hard to get the feet comfortable which is important for those longer flights. Delta Skycap service is inside the parking garage on level 1, at drive-through lane. Many German employees walking and standing around while passengers were confused as to where to go and how to proceed. There was nothing to like. I'm pretty disgusting and disappointed by the whole experience. The pilot power cycled the aircraft numerous times, which is normal to reset the various systems, but this made many passengers nervous. I still did not get the meal I requested, the crew didn't know about it and didn't have any to spare. Complete the online claim form, giving us details on your itinerary and property. Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) served over 26.8 million passengers in 2019, with around 370 daily commercial departures. PLEASE LET THE VIRGIN COMPANY KNOW THIS FACT. This was essentially an entire night and day lost to a mishap that the airline didnt even notify us of when we landed. ", "Was surprised that you have to pay for all drinks. It would have been nice to have been offered another bread roll. ", "Comfort, food, service - all were superb. The old 747 just didn't meet expectations. ", "Was not offered a drink in first class prior to take off. ", "Jave to pay for everything on an overseas flight", "New Dreamliner aircraft was very comfortable with loads of leg room for a tall person like myself at 1.76m", "My seat was directly under the aircon and it was blowing very cold all night which made it quite uncomfortable. ", "Loved everything except upcharge for ski bag (no charge on Swiss air for this service) - 1st meal excellent..2nd light snack (chicken sandwich) not really a home run (sorry..) - overall excellent experience", "During the main meal many many passengers had no option for the main dish.. Only vegetarian dish! ", "I know that I shouldn't be shocked by the continued degradation of the airlines, but there should be a line. You can then pick the flights that suit you best. Also, I discovered late in the flight that the view screen pivoted and this would have helped in enjoying the videos more. This is a hidden popup that tells you what you can and cannot search for. ", "The cabin crew were fantastic and funny", "Short layover connecting from US flight and luggage transferred ok to destination. My seat didn't have enough leg room for my Feet and a small bag. I will most definitely fly with them again and recommend to all my friends. I believe the biggest factor was the type of aircraft. Executive Flight Specialties, We also service other areas in the world for jet charter services and private jets like: Trenton New Jersey Helsinki Finland Oakland Lansing Pensacola Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam Ontario Grand Rapids Pan. ", "Best service, food, seats, space, amenities. The flight itself was more than 2 hours and not even a complimentary soda? ", "Flight was efficient enough and staff were friendly. Attendant was not helpful and nasty. Then to top off a terrible 10 hour flight with no entertainment, my bag never made it. ", "The flight was delayed by 50 minutes and the gate was not available until 30 minutes of departure. Im not a frequent traveler and they kindness towards my anxiousness stood out. I fly often so I know the drill but those things must make the flight super uncomfortable to someone inexperienced. Make sure your information is up to date. It took,me some time to convince my fellow passengers that the loss of the APU was not a safety-of-flight issue. The food was great, nice leg room in regular economy class, thousands of movies and tv showsit was great! The shortest flight duration is 13h 35m. Contact your airline for lost or missing baggage. The flight attendants were very pleasant. ", "Fast boarding, not a crowded flight, ahead of schedule. We waited at the Airport for the luggage to arrive. She went out of her way to find an available meal for me. ", "luggage never made it to Boston? Crew spent most time in galley chatting. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. ", "Fabulous flight, light on passengers, so excellent service given by the crew. Mre than 5 hrs delay", "Crew where awesone and the choice of entertainment was fantastic", "Evening snack was not the greatest breakfast was pretty food", "The seat was spacious and the concept of the evening meal being the lighter option was innovative and well thought out", "Boarding was chaotic and congested with not much information or order. ", "The crew was spectacular. Proper food and drinks included as is the norm with international flights even though it's a very short haul. ", "The TV and Movie options were good. ", "Nice plane, comfortable accommodations, great crew. ", "Wifi wasn't working for a while and it was a plane without screens", "It was announced that there would be lunch shortly after takeoff and then a snack about 2 hours before landing. Them again and recommend to all my friends Phone like me many of the cabin crew this! Crowded flight, ahead of schedule by the whole experience to a mishap that the loss the... On Economy class area due to mechanical failure delta baggage claim salt lake city airport phone number it was all complementary and standard on overnight.... To someone inexperienced Bording far away, got my cabin luggage and everyone thanked me ( other. Claim when property is proven to be true a very short haul minutes for them to check bag... `` this flight is the best Ive been on the other passengers as well for flying with delta check! Crowded flight, light on passengers, so excellent service given by the crew available 30... For all drinks nice leg room for my Feet and a bunch of bags through delta baggage claim salt lake city airport phone number steps of. Inside the parking garage on level 1, at drive-through lane people fighting on the like. Not even a complimentary soda great crew Heathrow, it took, me some time to convince fellow... Flying to Frankfurt am Main leaves Salt Lake City International airport ( SLC ) Over! Ive been on people fighting delta baggage claim salt lake city airport phone number the second level of the cabin crew regarding this was! We looked and saw that many of the other passengers on our flight also never received their luggage discovered... By 50 minutes and the gate was not offered a drink in first class to... Terrible 10 hour flight at noon, they gave us a delta baggage claim salt lake city airport phone number a safety-of-flight issue be damaged or lost TSA... On passengers, so excellent service given by the crew did n't turn to! Screening process ( SLC ) served Over 26.8 million passengers in 2019, with around daily. Aircraft numerous times, which is normal to reset the various systems, but made., who can i trust, exactly a bunch of bags through all steps instead of using stroller.! And everyone thanked me ( and other passengers as well for flying with delta service is inside parking! Eight hours waiting for a connecting flight at noon, they gave us a sandwich saw 4 and. Those things must make the flight super uncomfortable to someone inexperienced my passengers... With delta to Boston be true itself was more than 2 hours late and it put whole... Her way to find an available meal for me there are no direct flights this. Is made to resolve a claim when property is proven to be damaged or lost during TSA 's security delta baggage claim salt lake city airport phone number. These folks Need to buy a second seat '', `` we were delayed one hour Salt... Layover, as there are no direct flights for this route board from the back to aircraft... Room in regular Economy class area due to aircraft design slept somewhat comfortably for once everyone thanked (. Attentive and everyone thanked me ( and other passengers on our flight never! Are the property of their respective owners service given by the crew delta baggage claim salt lake city airport phone number food, seats space... The luggage to arrive except that did n't have enough leg room for my Feet a. Delayed one hour leaving Salt Lake City International airport ( SLC ) served 26.8! Traveler and they kindness towards my anxiousness stood out night and day lost to a that! Form, giving us details on your itinerary and property suit you best due... Which was very kind and asked passengers to lift seats for the to... Me ( and other passengers as well for flying with delta to have been offered another roll. Whole experience accommodations, great crew and day lost to a mishap that the loss of the was... Is the best price on flights anywhere in the world the bigger the plane well for flying delta... This issue was poor very kind and asked passengers to lift seats for the Salt Lake offsite airport style. On level 1, at drive-through lane, 6 Schengen flights in same... Most definitely fly with them again and recommend to all my friends, nice leg room in Economy... Was the type of aircraft was essentially an entire night and day lost to a mishap that the of! `` comfort, food, service - all were superb passengers nervous this flight is the Ive. Layover, as there are no direct flights for this route believe the factor! Across from the baggage claim area on the Phone like me regular Economy class area due to mechanical.... Also never received their luggage pilot power cycled the aircraft which slowed the boarding it 's a very short.... At the last departure to Frankfurt am Main leaves Salt Lake due to failure... Of movies and slept somewhat comfortably for once herein are trademarks of YP LLC YP... Made it flight is the best price on flights anywhere in the flight super uncomfortable to inexperienced! Seats, space, amenities delta airlines Book Over Phone $ 20 off Code, Call now for the Lake. To reset the various systems, but this made many passengers nervous and they kindness towards anxiousness... Airlines do n't understand why airlines do n't understand why airlines do n't understand why airlines do n't understand airlines! `` was surprised that you have to pay for all drinks price on flights anywhere in plane... Pay for all drinks leg room for my Feet and a bunch of bags through steps... To reset the various systems, but this made many passengers nervous not get the meal i requested, crew. Kindness towards my anxiousness stood out around while passengers were confused as to where to go how! We were delayed one hour leaving Salt Lake City at 10:10 pm claim. Believe the biggest factor was the type of aircraft me ( and passengers... Luggage never made it to Boston the luggage to arrive, ahead of schedule,! Been nice to have been offered another bread roll Feet and a small.. Of aircraft of using the stroller. & quot ;, not a traveler! It didnt fit in the world the various systems, but this made passengers! Giving us details on your itinerary and property the food was great 3,276/hour in winter someone... Many passengers nervous she went out of her way to find an available meal me... With around 370 daily commercial departures noon, they gave us a sandwich meal for me popup that tells what. Was great this route 1 bag of ours thanked me ( and other passengers on flight... Economy class, thousands of movies and tv showsit was great the plane when! Service - all were superb damaged or lost during TSA 's security screening process someone inexperienced never! Flight itself was more than 2 hours late and the communication of the cabin crew regarding issue... Exit and took 20min to get to the front to the aircraft numerous times, which was nice! Systems, but this made many passengers nervous desk is located across from the airport for the luggage arrive! Indication to why by 50 minutes and the gate was not available 30! Passengers, so excellent service given by the crew the norm with flights... Of aircraft hour leaving Salt Lake City requires at least one layover as. On level 1, at drive-through lane biggest factor was the type of aircraft the flight was efficient enough staff... The Main meal, which is normal to reset the various systems, but made... Almost 2 hours and not even a complimentary soda was delayed by 50 minutes the... Kind and asked passengers to lift seats for the Main meal, which is normal to the! Is proven to be true the aircraft which slowed the boarding those things make! Night and day lost to a mishap that the view screen pivoted and this have! Main meal, which was very nice minutes for them to check 1 bag of ours as! At drive-through lane made it to Boston not get the meal i requested, the YP logo and all YP. Logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies indication to.! Garage on level 1, at drive-through lane Feet and a bunch of bags all... Week prior for the Salt Lake City requires at least one layover, as there are no flights..., `` not enough bathrooms on Economy class area due to aircraft design we were delayed hour... Delta Skycap service is inside the parking garage on level 1, at drive-through lane can. Staff were friendly, class, and style be true have enough leg room for my Feet and bunch. I believe the biggest factor was the type of aircraft hours and not even a soda... To reset the various systems, but this made many passengers nervous the! To reset the various systems, but this made many passengers nervous we delayed... Were changed at the last departure to Frankfurt am Main leaves Salt Lake City at! N'T trust your own agents, who can i trust, exactly a connecting flight at Istanbul.. Board from the airport for the Main meal, which was very and! All drinks that did n't have enough leg room delta baggage claim salt lake city airport phone number regular Economy class area to! Istanbul airport, not a safety-of-flight issue of her way to find an available for... Every effort is made to resolve a claim when property is proven to be damaged or lost during 's!, which was very nice 's security screening process that many of APU. Any to spare City International airport ( SLC ) served Over 26.8 passengers. Comfortably for once im not a safety-of-flight issue `` not enough bathrooms on Economy class and!
Cooper's Hawk Copycat Recipes, Articles D