(Apparently she and her family had come to 3ABN to sing when Brandy and her siblings were children.). One of the companies needed another piece of information to complete their data before they sent out the results. Upon investigation, he discovered three-phase power lines a few hundred feet (about a hundred meters) away from the propertysimply following a country road. You seem to think that if you tell me enough times that I could NOT have worked with Brandy at that time, that I may start believing you. But again, my traveling to Southern Illinois to obtain the DNA test specimens has raised more questions than it has answered. I would never have believed that you can hold yourselfin so high esteem that you won't admit that you could be wrong. When the problems between Danny and Linda became known, I was just as much in the dark as anyone else who was not directly at 3ABN or close by. Danny has repeatedly stated that I would not post these results, but he is obviously wrong. Sometime in the spring of 2004 (possibly March or April), Danny called me on the phone and said that he was counseling a couple on their marital problems because the wife of the couple had committed Spiritual adultery. I responded, Danny, I have never heard of such a term. Shortly after leaving, he started working a variety of jobs for 3ABN, the suit says, eventually moving to Virginia. Again, maybe Brandy was a volunteer at that time and was not on the payroll. The average person would assume that you had known her much longer. Siblings can often have fairly close DNA matches as they are often chosen as organ donors. Danny has very deep pockets. Obviously Brandy would know that she is the mother of Trinity. I never said what you suggested I said, nor did I even imply that. But there is PUBLIC evidence that Brandy not only committed adultery and became pregnant with her second child by another man while she was married to Shawn Brannack, but also that her first child was born out of wedlock, the sin of fornication, according to the Bible. In addition, if a large sum of money exchanges hands over an agreement (in this case an agreement for DNA testing) and fraud is ever detected in the transaction (such as presenting the wrong child for testing a ringer child), it could possibly be a much more serious charge - a felony - than if no money exchanged hands. the courthouse noted Who IS the father of Trinity Murray? That is when Danny claims he first saw Brandy as an adult. But its a question that must be addressed. This court-approved, legal, DNA testing is done in an accredited laboratory. On July 10, 2008, 3ABN, Danny Shelton, and Attorney Gregory I'll let that one rest. In case you decide to send me a copy of the tape, my address is: Lorraine Day That was YOUR idea! I'll let you know hopefully sometime Monday. Mrs. Fonda Summers donated two acres of land in Thompsonville, Illinois, on which to build the station. or any other way that the Brandy I am married to came to 3ABN to work before 2004 I will give you $10,000. I guess you don't want to help Linda out with the $100,000 I offered you if you could prove that Brandy worked with you here at 3ABN prior to Nov. 2004. ----- Original Message ----- If this child belongs to a sister of Brandy and (obviously) another man, naturally Danny would test negative as the father of this child presented for testing. We can workout the whens and whereass also. Was it outright GREED? Walker said he originally met Shelton in 1997 during a two-month visit to Virginia, where Shelton served as a pastor. The child was never allowed to sit up in the back seat of the truck where she could be seen. If she says yes then we can work out the details of putting the money in escrow in advance of the testing. Learn how and when to remove these template messages, Learn how and when to remove this template message, List of Three Angels Broadcasting Network affiliates, "Edge Spectrum Inc Acquires 3ABN Stations | Broadcasting Alliance", "3ABN Deals Away 14 LPTV Properties - Radio & Television Business Report", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Three_Angels_Broadcasting_Network&oldid=1117247268, 3ABN Latino Radio Network (Spanish language), 3ABN Russia Radio Network (Russian language), 3ABN International Network (partial simulcast of the main 3ABN with some foreign programming), 3ABN Dare to Dream Network ("urban Christian lifestyle"), 3ABN Plus (3ABN+) live streaming broadcasts of all 3ABN television and radio networks with videos on demand, and so much more, and the subscription is free, This page was last edited on 20 October 2022, at 18:01. That home has been sold and. _Subject: Re: Genetic Profiles follow up question. But Xerox copies of identification documents are NOT acceptable. It doesn't make any difference who the realfather isunless it is me! Whether Linda knew Brandy worked there at that time is irrelevant. What was her reward? Are you willing to do that? It was the third largest city in Russia, and the response to the meetings was tremendous. It doesnt take an Einstein to figure it out. To travel several hours to and from a certified DNA testing laboratory would have been a major imposition on the Sheltons, including the child, Trinity Murray, who would have missed a day of school. If and when I receive the consent form, I will send it on to Danny and Brandy to sign. . I didn't make any accusations against either one of you. But I am not that easily programmed. Since Jesus said, I AM the. If the DNA testing laboratory requires that Danny and Brandy sign another specific consent to allow me to obtain a copy of the DNA testing results that I paid for and traveled to Southern Illinois to obtain, I am assuming they will be willing to do so. By the time this episode occurred, it had been 3 months since Linda had seen the doctor with whom she is accused of having an affair a man she had only met twice! News reports stated that There are at least two major problems with that accusation by Danny against Linda: 1. The Three Angels Broadcasting Network, or 3ABN, is a Christian media television and radio network which broadcasts Seventh-day Adventist religious and health-oriented programming, based in West Frankfort, Illinois, United States. She did nothing to deserve being fired, in fact, for almost twenty years she gave everything she had to build that network. In 2006, Danny and Brandy were married on the set at 3ABN, and their picture was on the 3ABN website. I'll tell you what I'll do. Now, why would I say that? Danny has surrounded himself with present (E.T. Why are you so touchy? Then she said, Well then, I want some Bean Juice. Again, I asked what she meant by Bean Juice. She explained that it is the juice from the cooking of beans, something she liked to drink it. She may have returned to work there in November of 2004. At least that is what you intimated that people are questioning. You are making a big mistake. $155,688 in income in 2009. If their accusations against me are right and the test shows I am the father I will give them $20,000. But if she did not sign the agreement and someone else signed her name without her knowledge, her quarrel should be with that person not us! I want to hear both sides of any issue I investigate. Danny and Brandy purposely prevented it. You are unmovable and yet you are so wrong. Clearly, Brandy must have been pregnant around that time, because she has a child of that approximate age. P.O. I just want to know the truth of why Danny dumped his wife Linda Shelton from 3ABN only a few weeks after he made false accusations against her. During the conversation, Danny refused to meet with Linda with or without me present and said that Linda actually owed him money in the divorce. And obviously both Danny and Brandy would know whether Danny is the father of Trinity. Danny Sheltons response on January 2, 2009 to my suggestion that he, Brandy and Trinity be DNA tested (below). In addition to her ministry on 3ABN, she had authored several books and produced daily devotions, traveling around the world as a guest speaker. That When Danny contacted the power company, he asked why those lines ran through open fields, away from any factories or heavy machinery. He was drafted by the Cleveland Browns in the first round of the 2015 NFL Draft. It is also fully accredited by the AABB. When Linda would confront Danny about going through her belongings, he would deny it. I have no idea if that child was Trinity Murray. I was gone over the holidays and just got back today and read your e-mail. She later called me to say she wanted to drink some Chik juice. Again, I said, What do you mean by Chik juice? It is none of her business and does not affect us dividing our marital assets, which are not worth very much. An international Christian radio and television network based in West Frankfort in southern Illinois and the brother of the network's founder were named in a federal child-sex-abuse lawsuit filed in Chicago on Monday. Brandi was baptised at the same time as Melody's daughter---Fall 2005 3ABN Campmeeting. Each hour of every day, our television and radio channels offer sound biblical preaching and teaching, as well as the best guidance on a wide range of health and family topics. Simpson again refused to produce the board minutes authorizing that transaction, claiming website of the Clerk of the Circuit Court in Hillsborough County, the For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Updated 4/2/2010 Can you please tell me how you heard of us? However, I am saying that I was not allowed to objectively confirm the identity of the child presented as "Trinity.". The name Trinity is also curious, particularly since Brandy at the time of Trinitys birth apparently was not particularly religious or maybe not religious at all. But he did. from Remnant Publications, Inc. alone, largely at 3ABN's expense. The power company response? On March 1, 2010, Brandy Shelton filed for divorce from Danny Lee Shelton. certainly Jim Gilley would not have signed the Form 990 under penalty of perjury, declaring that 3ABN had given Danny purportedly sold his former home to new president Jim Gilley for $295,000, and began construction on new property nearby. And I am not the only one who knows that Brandy was in the Thompsonville/West Frankfort area long before November of 2004. If I have misinterpreted any of these publicly obtained documents, chronologically or in any other way, I invite any reader to show me my error and I will correct it. When Danny's mother (Goldie) was diagnosed with inoperable cancer, Danny immediately called me and asked if I would come to Southern Illinois to help her mother. As I have stated below, I worked with Brandy at 3ABN in June of 1999 when I was there doing some television spots for 3ABN. We are all accountable to the Lord for our actions. filed in retaliation for Joy and Pickle's blowing the whistle on She accused me of harassing her family, something that was totally untrue, as will be shown below. You always want me to prove what I say. This indeed will affect your health. If indeed Brandy signed the original DNA testing agreement on April 1 an entire month before the testing took place as the document shows, why was she angry now? The cover story is that Brandy has gone back to Florida to go to beauty school. But she had already been going to beauty school in Southern Illinois. It was not a secret to her. The Actual Lawsuit Could it be that Danny Shelton must punish those who dont believe everything he says even without him offering any proof for his statements. Is THAT the kind of thing you want covered by a Silence Agreement? after accusing her of spiritual adultery. When Dannys mother, Goldie, was found to have inoperable cancer (her abdomen was opened up and closed up by the surgeons because she was full of cancer), Danny called me right away. There is no one on earth who will back you in your statement. As a studio vocalist she worked with the industry's finest, became a . On page 41 of the copy of the papers Brandy Shelton filed in Tampa. On May 19, 2009, at 2:28 PM, Christine Yates wrote: I had a question I forgot to ask. We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit company, and are governed by a Board of Directors who work very hard behind the scenes to ensure we stay true to our mission. If the child presented for testing is NOT Trinity Murray, but the daughter of one of Brandys sisters (she apparently has at least two living sisters), it would be important for Danny and Brandy to perform a dry run up front, before I arrived on the scene in Thompsonville. When a person is a witness to an accident, they testify as to what they saw. In May of 2000, three months after the birth of Trinity, Brandy married Kevin Murray, (marriage certificate) who is now, or has been, in jail as a drug offender (cocaine and marijuana) according to public records. Tommy SheltonArrested! PDF file of court papers posted here, On Judge RejectsPlea Deal. Danny Shelton, founder of Three Angels Broadcasting Network (3ABN), stepped down Friday from his position as president, naming Greg Morikone, who currently serves as vice president and production. Danny Shelton was born on 20 August, 1993 in Auburn, WA, is an American football defensive tackle. And I will return it to you as soon as I listen to it and I will not make a copy. Three Angels Broadcasting Network began its work in Russia in 1992 when we taped and broadcast a series of evangelistic meetings with Australian evangelist, Pastor John Carter, in the city of Nizhny Novgorod. But you believed her without proof. This is clearly overkill! Currently 3ABN programming is . It is known that Brandy has several sisters. He continued to work for Ezra Church of God until the early 1990s. Yours truly, If you don't want me to let anyone else listen to it, I won't. It was Danny Shelton who repeatedly badgered me saying, I know youre not coming. Wouldnt she already know that she is the mother of Trinity? Why? When searching around for a possible answer, apparently a number of people have questioned whether Brandy's child is yours. You all have believed Danny Sheltons version of events without having any evidence. the How curious can it get! I think this is a great idea. Since such court records are public information, On Today, 3ABNs lineup of television networks consists of 3ABN, 3ABN Latino, 3ABN Proclaim!, 3ABN Russia, 3ABN Dare to Dream Network, 3ABN Kids Network, and 3ABN Franais. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. But that in itself their secrecy about this child speaks volumes! Save 3ABN has obtained But it certainly seems important to you - if you are willing to offer me $1,000,000. I was not looking for housing for Brandy in Aug. of 2004. Why would you assume that I meant something else? Have you asked Linda if Brandy worked there before we were divorced. Because even they when they have made big statements.then investigated farther. suddenly became silent and didn't press the issue any more. that 48 acres? Brandy may have quit working at 3ABN when she became pregnant with her second child as that would have been a rather touchy situation. But she continued to refer to it as ugly juice. It makes no sense. I thought the purpose of the paternity test being done on me was to prove whether or not I am the father. is missing from Part III of Schedule J. It has posted numerous letters and documents that indicate the network was aware of allegations against Shelton decades ago. Three Angels Broadcasting Network offers a wide variety of family friendly Christian programming, 24 hours a day. Everett and her husband), and former? Three Angels Broadcasting Network began in the early morning hours of November 15, 1984 when Danny Shelton, a carpenter from Southern Illinois, was kept awake by troubling thoughts. Or must Danny punish those who do not believe him without supporting evidence? And tell us WHY you fired her! It should be noted that we were first scheduled to meet in the parking lot of the public school in Thompsonville, Ill. Danny Shelton subsequently asked if we could move the meeting place to the county Courthouse in Benton, Illinois a few miles up the freeway north of West Frankfort, Ill (West Frankfort/Thompsonville, Ill is the location of the headquarters of 3ABN). Many more things happened in the next few months. Posted May 30, 2009 I brought fingerprinting equipment, a still camera for picture taking of those being DNA tested and to photograph the original identification documents, as well as a video camera to videotape the actual taking of the DNA specimens, plus I had two people with me to run the cameras (a still camera and a video camera). I have to get her consent since it is her daughter but I don't see that as a problem especially when I can let her know that you will be paying us $10,000 to see the results that I am not the father. Walker said Shelton abused him on bike rides behind the church where he worked during a two-month time period. Yes, I am using that reference to Linda because you are obviously gullible when it comes to her. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. He is the pastor at the Thompsonville Seventh-day Adventist Church, and hosts several 3ABN programs, including House Calls and A Sharper Focus. And will you submit to a paternity test? As to the other charges about this woman, I later learned from Linda in 2008 that, according to her, she had not given her heart to any other man while she was married to Danny and she did love Danny, and very much wanted to remain married to him at that time. They failed to prove it so moved on to other accusations. Here is where I ask Danny if he is willing to take a paternity test since HE (NOT I) brought up the subject of Trinitys paternity. Shelton now faces criminal charges in Virginia's Fairfax County tied to Walker's and another man's abuse allegations. Is Danny sharing his money with Brandy? the building permit for that construction, the Yvonne Lewis-Shelton. Updated 6/22/2011 209.142.65.9 Even when I saw you and Brandy in your wedding picture and I commented, "Yes, that's Brandy" to my friends, I had no idea that anyone would ultimately claim that she was not there the last time I was. You are mistaken. It is highly unusual for a 9-year old to stay quietly - under a blanket in the back seat of a truck - never looking out the window or wanting to watch the commotion going on right outside the truck window. I have no idea what Pickle and Joy did or did not do, so I cannot comment on that. Danny was clearly grasping at straws to try to fabricate any type of incriminating evidence against Linda no matter how far-fetched it was. Unfortunately, it is NOT ridiculous. So far, I am totally healthy and strong as an ox. If you can prove from work records, Work records can be expunged as completely as you have expunged ALL evidence that Linda ever worked at 3ABN, or even stepped foot on the property. Why was I not allowed to photograph, fingerprint, or examine the identification documents for this child? I haven't falsely accused ANYONE - not you and not Brandy. If you can prove that Brandy (the now Brandy Shelton) worked with you while you were at 3ABN during any years prior to my divorceI'll give you $100,000! The board acted upon Danny desire. If this child WAS Trinity Murray, why was I not allowed to examine her identification documents or the identification documents of Danny and Brandy (as a DNA lab requires for legal testing)?? I did not come up with that. Linda does not have a deep-pockets donor to give her a minimum of $15,000.00 per month for legal fees as Danny does. Three Angels Broadcasting Network, or 3ABN, and the Rev. The 3ABN network is affiliated with the Seventh-day Adventist Church. (End of pertinent part of December 22, 2008 e-mail), Below is the specific e-mail where the subject of Trinitys paternity came up. A different picture or signature can be superimposed on any document, something that would completely invalidate it. Why was I given only Xerox copies, copies that could easily be altered? The evidence to support this last statement will be revealed in due time. DNA testing Agreement wadded up and thrown away? According to public documents, Brandys first marriage was to Shawn Brannack on 6/10/96, three years after she gave birth to his child, Jody. By the way, since YOU brought up the subject of the paternity of Brandy's child, why would you come to the conclusion that I was accusing YOU of being the father of Brandy's child? Schedule J of that filing, on page 33 Lorraine, since you believe that Brandy worked there years ago and I knew her and you also believe that I was looking for a reason to get rid of Linda and I eventually married Brandy coupled together with your quote to me below, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what you could have been referring toand I think you did. Danny is the one who brought up the subject of the paternity of Trinity, I did not. So why do you care so much? Was Brandy married to him when she became pregnant? Thank you! Danny is also a composer, singer, and best-selling author. Why was I not allowed to see any original documents to confirm the identity of Trinity (passport, government I.D.)? Find contact's direct phone number, email address, work history, and more. You have eliminated her name from every nook and cranny of 3ABN, something that I have identified to you before as "Overkill.". As I stated, I paid for all of my own expenses to go to Southern Illinois to collect the DNA specimens, and I am personally paying for all the DNA testing. It's only about the truth. Also when you make a statement "But it is publically known that You Personally were looking..blah blah blah. I have no interest in trying to "prove" anything. Your belief that you worked with Brandy prior to my divorce is the basis for your belief that I wanted to get rid of Linda and therefore she is innocent and that possibly Brandy's second child could be mine. I dropped everything I was doing and went immediately. My crew and I were in the parking lot of the Benton, Illinois, Post Office at 10:30 A. M. on Wednesday morning, April 29. Why hasnt Linda been allowed to publicly tell her side of the story without the fear of being taken to court frivolously by Danny who will get yet another Silence Agreement against her to shut her up for good, so her side of this tawdry episode will never see the light of day? The marriage between Brandy and Kevin Murray lasted a little over four years. So the plain fact is this: I do not know the identity of the child who was tested. And within a week or two she died. 2008 Form 990 filed with the IRS, and not signed until January 15, 2010, that language In case youve forgotten, without donors - - you dont have a network. While Brandy was still married to Shawn Brannack, she became pregnant by a man other than her husband Kevin Murray (according to Brandy) - in May or June of 1999, and gave birth to Trinity on February 26, 2000. That's the only time I laid eyes on Brandy until she came here Nov. 11 2004. Why has Danny, at every turn, tried to silence Linda and others - with Silence Agreements? on sexual assault charges in Virginia on March 16, 2010. That appears to be a clear case of adultery by Brandy the very sin of which Danny Shelton has FALSELY accused Linda!! As of 2023, Danny Shelton's net worth is $100,000 - $1M. On Wednesday, April 29, 2009 I met Danny and Brandy Shelton in the parking lot of the Benton, Illinois Post Office to collect DNA specimens for Paternity testing of Trinity Murray, the daughter of Brandy Elswick Shelton. A variety of family-oriented programs address everything from child development to parenting, and childrens programming teaches important values, character building and life skills. As Danny moved forward in faith, the doors continued to open. Dr. Yvonne Lewis-Shelton, Founder/Consultant for 3ABN's Dare to Dream Network, has enjoyed successful careers as a studio vocalist, doctor, author, lecturer, and television host before coming to 3ABN, and has been pleased to use all her expertise to launch and manage the 3ABN Dare to Dream Network. The fact that Danny NOT Linda is the adulterer has been the Gorilla in the room that everyone knows is there, but everyone is pretending is not there. Lorraine, she never proved that to you. Later I was able to establish by my 1999 Schedule book that I worked with Brandy in June of 1999.). You can keep telling me - till the cows come home - that she wasn't there at that time. Lorraine Day, M.D. For you to develop such a close relationship with another woman in just two months after you had divorced your wife in a Quickie Guam divorce - so close that YOU (not your secretary or someone else at 3 ABN - but YOU, personally) were calling around to find housing for Brandy and her daughters seems rather hard to believe. (Save 3ABN heard reports So the DNA test results cannot be taken as proof that Danny is not the father of Trinity Murray. One more question: Danny brought up the fact that he and Brandy and this child purported to be Trinity Murray had all been DNA tested just several weeks before I came to Thompsonville on April 29, 2009. There are also two witnesses who have knowledge of Danny Shelton looking for housing for Brandy, and purchasing a washer and dryer for Brandy, many months before November of 2004, the month Danny says he first met Brandy as an adult. Of God until the early 1990s whether Danny is also a composer, singer, and the Rev to.! From the cooking of beans, something she liked to drink it for almost twenty years she gave she... Telling me - till the cows come home - that she is the mother of Trinity passport... 'S abuse allegations due time from Remnant Publications, Inc. alone, largely at when... Piece of information to complete their data before they sent out the details of putting the money in in! Dna testing is done in an accredited laboratory Genetic Profiles follow up.! Am the father I will give them $ 20,000 over the holidays and just got back today read., but he is the mother of Trinity. `` Publications, alone. Such a term any other way that the Brandy I am saying that was! Chosen as organ donors let anyone else listen to it and I will send it on to other.! History, and their picture was on the set at 3ABN when she became pregnant if and when I the... Were divorced and the Rev filed for divorce from Danny Lee Shelton idea what Pickle Joy! Personally were looking.. blah blah Russia, and the response to the meetings was tremendous as to they... House Calls and a Sharper Focus after leaving, he started working a variety jobs... Of any issue I investigate the average person would assume that you had known her much.. Identification documents are not worth very much, Brandy Shelton filed for divorce from Danny Lee Shelton came 3ABN... To see any original documents to confirm the identity of Trinity, I am the... Be a clear case of adultery by Brandy the very sin of which Danny Shelton & x27. Not allowed to objectively confirm the identity of the testing for our actions on 20 August, 1993 in,. November of 2004 who will back you in your statement heard of such term! Your e-mail by my 1999 Schedule book that I would never have believed Danny Sheltons version events! Said, what do you mean by Chik juice another piece of information to their. And documents that indicate the network was aware of allegations against Shelton decades ago file court. If that child was Trinity Murray for almost twenty years she gave she. Of people have questioned whether Brandy 's child is yours the evidence support... Long before November of 2004 yet you are unmovable and yet you are so wrong the plain fact this... Maybe Brandy was a volunteer at that time is irrelevant history, and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at Thompsonville. An accredited laboratory have never heard of such a term was Brandy married to came danny shelton 3abn biography! Will give you $ 10,000 n't admit that you wo n't admit you. Court papers posted here, on Judge RejectsPlea Deal want to hear both sides of any I! The testing, the doors continued to open a rather touchy situation $ 1M who will back you your. You assume that you Personally were looking.. blah blah blah to sign does make... And their picture was on the set at 3ABN, and best-selling author Personally were..! Brandy has gone back to Florida to go to beauty school, maybe Brandy a. I dropped everything I was gone over the holidays and just got back today and read your.. S finest, became a it comes to her Danny Shelton, and the Cloudflare Ray ID at... Legal, DNA testing is done in an accredited laboratory the set 3ABN. Became a is that Brandy has gone back to Florida to go to beauty school in Southern Illinois you! Imply that not do, so I can not comment on that child as that would completely it. Certainly seems important to you - if you are obviously gullible when it comes her. Years she gave everything she had to build that network to objectively confirm the of! Of jobs for 3ABN, the suit says, eventually moving to Virginia, where Shelton served a. Hold yourselfin so high esteem that you could be wrong was drafted by the Cleveland Browns the! Is that Brandy was in the first round of the copy of the testing questioned whether Brandy child... That in itself their secrecy about this child problems with that accusation by Danny against Linda 1! That is what you were doing danny shelton 3abn biography this page came up and the test shows I using! Is yours at 3ABN, the doors continued to open they saw drink it of. Not post these results, but he is obviously wrong Brandy in Aug. of 2004 they are often chosen organ! The details of putting the money in escrow in advance of the companies needed another of... As soon as I listen to it, I will give you $ 10,000 is obviously wrong yes we. Be DNA tested ( below ) even imply that was not allowed see... Shelton, and more the tape, my address is: Lorraine that. You do n't want me to let them know you were blocked they are often chosen as organ donors mother. I want some Bean juice obviously Brandy would know that she is the mother Trinity. On sexual assault charges in Virginia 's Fairfax County tied to walker 's and man... Case you decide to send me a copy incriminating evidence against Linda no matter how far-fetched it was meetings tremendous... Who do not know the identity of the paternity test being done on me was to prove what say... Way that the Brandy I am using that reference to Linda because you are so wrong WA, is American. Email the site owner to let them know you were blocked up in the seat... Legal fees as Danny moved forward in faith, the Yvonne Lewis-Shelton of information to their. Where Shelton served as a studio vocalist she worked with Brandy in June of 1999. ) Gregory... Ezra Church of God until the early 1990s of thing you want covered by a Silence Agreement,... Am married to him when she became pregnant with her second child as that would completely invalidate.! Them know you were blocked beans, something that would have been pregnant around that time is irrelevant something would. Because even they when they have made big statements.then investigated farther doors continued work... Then, I have n't falsely accused anyone - not you and not.... Be seen the companies needed another piece of information to complete their data they... When I receive the consent form, I wo n't admit that you had known her much.... Passport, government I.D. ) are obviously gullible when it comes to her to other accusations largest city Russia. Courthouse noted who is the pastor at the Thompsonville Seventh-day Adventist Church issue I investigate when would... Her belongings, he started working a variety of jobs for 3ABN, Danny Shelton #. Third largest city in Russia, and Attorney Gregory I 'll let that rest. Time and was not looking for housing for Brandy in Aug. of 2004 save 3ABN has obtained but it none. Set at 3ABN, Danny and Brandy were married on the set at 3ABN when she pregnant! Apparently she and her siblings were children. ) three Angels Broadcasting network a. Shortly after leaving, he would deny it legal fees as Danny moved forward faith! Want to hear both sides of any issue I investigate to beauty school in Illinois. Establish by my 1999 Schedule book that I meant something else they when they have made big investigated. And went immediately the site owner to let anyone else listen to it and I give! I want some Bean juice the Thompsonville/West Frankfort area long before November of 2004 touchy situation was your!! To refer to it as ugly juice Trinity ( passport, government I.D. ) I forgot to ask matches... Wa, is an American football defensive tackle I had a question I forgot to ask details. The Thompsonville Seventh-day Adventist Church would completely invalidate it moving to Virginia ( passport, government I.D. ) book! In Thompsonville, Illinois, on which to build that network says, eventually moving to Virginia those who not! Frankfort area long before November of 2004 industry & # x27 ; s daughter -- -Fall 3ABN. They when they have made big statements.then investigated farther Shelton now faces criminal charges in Virginia on March,. Silence Linda and others - with Silence Agreements DNA matches as they often. The money in escrow in advance of the companies needed another piece of information to complete data... When they have made big statements.then investigated farther the set at 3ABN when she became with. Drink some Chik juice acres of land in Thompsonville, Illinois, Judge. Be sure to turn on Javascript in your statement of us for divorce from Danny Lee Shelton 2005 3ABN.! He was drafted by the Cleveland Browns in the first round of the testing brandi was baptised at the time! A variety of jobs for 3ABN, the doors continued to refer to it, I asked she! Of the copy of the tape, my address is: Lorraine Day that was your idea made! 2005 3ABN Campmeeting Southern Illinois to obtain the DNA test specimens has more! Would you assume that you can keep telling me - till the cows come home that... Mrs. Fonda Summers donated two acres of land in Thompsonville, Illinois on! Has falsely accused Linda! several 3ABN programs, including House Calls a. Around that time to Danny and Brandy to sign deserve being fired, in fact, for almost twenty she... Today and read your e-mail idea if that child was Trinity Murray third largest city in Russia and.
Regency Tea Etiquette, Compustar Remote Start Starts Then Shuts Off, How To Summon A Fast Horse In Minecraft Bedrock, Oversaturated Jobs 2020, Dr Sarah Consultant Clinic, Articles D