The electric catfish can discharge an electric shock up to 450 volts. Whilst they may seem like relatively relaxed animals, each year around 500 human fatalities are caused by African elephants by trampling and crushing their victims. These aggressive and unpredictable beasts can weigh up to 1,000 kgs and grow up to 1.7 meters tall. img.emoji { By contrast, the high plateaus of northern Somalia have wide, grassy plains, with mainly low formations of thorny shrubs and scattered grass tussocks in the remainder of the region. 3. But for now, I work as a project manager in a major company. The Nile crocodile is one of the largest species of crocodile in the world and the largest one in Africa. Nile crocodiles have vice-like jaws, which they use to attack fisherman or humans collecting food by the shores of the river. It is exclusively found in Somalia, Ethiopia, and Kenya, and has large ears with narrow strips. I hope you enjoyed this list and that you learned something new today. Discover 13 wild animals in Somalia in this post, as well as interesting facts about them. Description: For Copyright Issues, Please Feel Free to E-mail me: TSindustries32@hotmail.com 4. The Beautiful Country. 20% of households suffer from extreme food shortages, 30% of the population is acutely malnourished; and. !function(e,a,t){var n,r,o,i=a.createElement("canvas"),p=i.getContext&&i.getContext("2d");function s(e,t){var a=String.fromCharCode;p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,e),0,0);e=i.toDataURL();return p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,t),0,0),e===i.toDataURL()}function c(e){var t=a.createElement("script");t.src=e,t.defer=t.type="text/javascript",a.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(t)}for(o=Array("flag","emoji"),t.supports={everything:!0,everythingExceptFlag:!0},r=0;r Mungo Homes For Rent, Parasailing Grand Haven, Mi, Terraza Homeowners Association, Articles D